If you think it is difficult for your website to get backlinks, because your business is in an industry that’s not that popular. Then there is no reason to worry, because if your site has many blog posts written on the topic that you are associated with, then it is much easier to get backlinks. Your website can get backlinks even if your business or product is uncommon.
Step 1: Create a list of related topics
Always keep your business at the top of the list and start expanding the list.
• Start analyzing the topics that are essential to your business
• Now, analyze which topics are related to your businesses
• Find out your business vertical
• Find the business verticals that are related to your business
• See, which parent category is similar to your business
• Find, whether there are any related parent categories