Now-a-days many businesses are hiring cheap SEO services to cut down costs. But, by hiring cheap SEO services does it really make any sense to use these services and do these SEO firms offer search engine optimization?
If you really see, there are many ways to get SEO done at a low price. Read the article to know the most popular cheap SEO services.
1. The CMS (content management system) vendor and the hosting company
Some CMS vendors and the hosting companies will add ‘SEO’ services in their packages. These packages will include automated tools which inserts code and keywords on the web pages and, then these services will submit your website to search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
2. Someone who is good with computers
You may know someone’s son/cousin/nephew who is really good with computers, and they may help you with SEO on your website. This will save your money because they don’t charge much.
3. Offshore company that does everything for a low price
Offshore companies will send some unrequested emails offering great services and will also promise you in building backlinks, optimizing the web pages and a lot more for a very less monthly fee. You may be tempted seeing these offers, as they don’t look too bad.
Reasons why you should not use cheap SEO services
Using cheap SEO services just to cut costs does not make any sense because you are doing it at the expense of lost sales and revenue. The three services that are mentioned above have something in common that can be risky for you to use such services. For instance:
• The automated solutions that are offered by the CMS vendors and the hosting companies are outdated that have worked in early 2000’s, but presently these methods do not work. Some of these automated methods are considered as spam and your website may get penalized for using them. SEO is no more point-and-click.
• Your nephew may be good at HTML coding and he may create a web page for you, but that doesn’t mean that he has knowledge about SEO.
• Hiring offshore companies to promote your website is not a good idea because these companies use automated spam tools. Doing so is a sure way to make your site banned from Google.
SEO is more than point-and-click
SEO is not just about building links and adding keyword to your web pages, it is more than that. There is nothing like you can install on your site and you work is done.
The success of any website depends on getting the right visitors from search engines. It is necessary to understand that SEO is not a one-off project. Focusing on the short-lived optimization techniques or tactics will give you short-lived results.
It is better to develop SEO strategies that are long term. You will get better results and you can save money in long run if you use services and tools that are expensive. So, never compromise when it comes to SEO services.
For more information: http://4goodhosting.com/seo-services.html