Xoops Web Hosting
XOOPS is a free content management system, written in PHP, for websites. It uses a
modular architecture allowing users to customize, update and theme their websites.
XOOPS is an acronym of eXtensible Object Oriented Portal System. Though started as a
portal system, XOOPS is developing as a content management system. It aims to serve as a web framework for use by small, medium and large sites,
through the installation of modules. For example, a small XOOPS installation can be used as a personal weblog or journal, but this can be expanded
upon and customised, for example users might add the appropriate modules (freeware and commercial) to store content in news, forums, downloads, and
If you would like to see Xoops in action you can view a demo install at
- It's free with all business web hosting accounts as well get a free domain name.
- It runs on your own domain website that is hosted with us.
Other Features :
- Advanced access control layer
- Core features usable by modules
- User Management
- International language support
- Theme-based skinnable interface
- Built-in LDAP authentication
- A lot of SEO add-on
- And many more...
WE ARE OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY
DOMAIN PRICING PER YEAR
||1 yr - 10 yrs