PHP-Nuke Web Hosting
Content Management System
PHP-Nuke is a web based automated news publishing and content management system (a "nuke")
based on PHP and MySQL. The system is fully controlled using a web-based user interface.
The main aim of PHP-Nuke is to allow a webmaster to create a community-based portal, with
an automated web site allowing users and editors to post news items (user-submitted news items are selected by editors). Users can comment on these
articles using the comments system.
If you would like to see php-nuke in action you can view a demo install at
It does basically the same thing blogger.com and typepad.com do, but with two main differences :
- It's free with all business web hosting accounts as well get a free domain name.
- It runs on your own domain website that is hosted with us.
All the features you can expect are there, including :
- A large and healthy user and developer community
- Provides a basic level of content approval for registered users
- Online help
- Page caching mechanism to improve performance on busy sites
- Trash manager
- Advertising management (banners, etc)
- Media (images, documents) upload and management
- Content display scheduling
- Content syndication (RSS)
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URL's
- Internationalisation (interface translation)
- Content macro language (aka mambots)
- And many many more...
WE ARE OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY
DOMAIN PRICING PER YEAR
||1 yr - 10 yrs