Insert Flash Object
Posted by Michael Torner on 22 May 2012 01:11 PM
From your sitebuilder you can use the script module and place it where you'd like on the page.|
You can actually upload flash objects using the sitebuilder wizard and add them to common pages.
Here are the steps:
1) You need to be at the 'Edit' step of the wizard and on a common page.
2) Click the "Insert/Edit link" icon.
3) Click the [Browse Server] button.
4) A new window opens. In the upper left under "Resource Type" choose "Flash".
5) Then just browse your PC and upload your flash file like you would an image.
The flash file will publish to /attachments/Flash
You can then use the script module to reference and embed the flash object on a common page.
To use the script module
1. Add a Script module to the selected page
Here's sample code that was dropped in the script module:
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.domain.com/sample.swf" width="500" height="375">
2. Publish the site