The History in web browsers is a list of all websites you have visited. The Cache stores data so future requests to that data can be loaded faster. Both of these can become quite large with frequent use.
1) Click this star icon to expand the menu.
2) Click the History tab.
The web pages will be sorted by the date they were visited.
3) Expand the menu to choose a different sorting method.
4) Click a site or page and press the delete key to remove items from your history.
5) Click Yes to delete.
If you have a lot of pages, deleting history using this method can be tedious, so, let's see how to delete our entire history.
6) Open the menu.
7) Go to Safety.
8) Click Delete browsing history.
9) Select the items to delete: temporary internet files, cookies, history, download history, form data, and passwords.
10) Once you click Delete, the deleted items cannot be recovered.
11) Now let's view our history. Everything that was here previously has been permanently deleted.
That's it! Now you know how to manage your history and cache in Internet Explorer.