1. With FrontPage open, choose File --> New
2. Type in "This is a simple test."
3. From the menu bar, choose File --> Save As
4. Name the html file. (If this file is to be your homepage, be sure to name it index.html)
5. Once you have saved the file to your hard drive, you are ready to publish the file.
Now to Publish Your Web Page
1. From the menu bar, choose File --> Publish Web
2. Click on the "Options" button.
3. In box below, specify the location to publish your site: Enter the full URL for your site (http://www.mydomain.com/ but obviously you will have to put your real domain name instead of 'mydomain.com'.)
4. If this is the first time you are publishing your site, select "Publish all pages"
5. Select "Include Subwebs".
6. Click the "Publish" button.
7. Enter your hosting account username and password.
8. Click "Done". If you have entered all the details correctly, FrontPage will then publish your site.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
In order to protect the FrontPage extensions on your Unix account, please take into consideration...
If you have installed Front Page extensions on your account, you should not use FTP to upload to...
Changes to Front Page will show up immediately. If you are not seeing them, your browser is...
Go to your cPanel User Control Panel at http://yourdomain.com/cpanel Then click on "FrontPage...
This can be accomplished by clicking 'frontpage extensions' in cPanel. Here, you will see options...